Cardiovascular Diagnostic Tests
In this lesson, we will introduce two types of cardiac stress tests and look at how each type assesses cardiac function. We will also look at priority nursing assessments and interventions before and after both types of procedures. Finally, we will review client education topics after a cardiac stress test to promote increased health and well being.
Upon the completion of this lesson, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the functions of the heart
- Describe the pathway of blood flow through the heart and lungs
- Explain the electrical conduction system of the heart
- Review the function of arteries
- Understand the function of the venous system
- Identify how capillaries function within the vascular system
Take this course and learn a new skill today. Transform your learning with our all access plan.
Transform your learning with our all access plan.Try for Free