Cardiovascular System Anatomy & Physiology Review
In this lesson, we will identify and describe the function of structures that make up the cardiovascular system. Additionally, we will review how dysfunction of these structures can affect normal cardiovascular function. Finally, we will explore how the heart pumps blood to and receives blood back from the body.
Upon the completion of this lesson, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the functions of the heart
- Describe the pathway of blood flow through the heart and lungs
- Explain the electrical conduction system of the heart
- Review the function of arteries
- Understand the function of the venous system
- Identify how capillaries function within the vascular system
Take this course and learn a new skill today. Transform your learning with our all access plan.
Transform your learning with our all access plan.Try for Free