In this lesson, we will define glomerulonephritis and review some of the most common causes and risk factors for developing it. We will also discuss common signs and symptoms of glomerulonephritis and testing used to confirm the diagnosis that nurses need to be familiar with. Finally we will review priority nursing interventions and managing and treating symptoms of glomerulonephritis and preventing serious complications.
Upon the completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define glomerulonephritis
- Describe causes and risk factors for developing glomerulonephritis
- Recognize common signs and symptoms of glomerulonephritis
- Identify testing used to confirm glomerulonephritis
- Establish priority nursing interventions for working with clients diagnosed with glomerulonephritis
Take this course and learn a new skill today. Transform your learning with our all access plan.
Transform your learning with our all access plan.Try for Free