In this lesson, we will review the process of hemodialysis and review its function in treating kidney disorders and kidney failure. We will then go over potential complications of hemodialysis and identify priority nursing interventions before, during, and after the procedure.
Upon the completion of this lesson, learners will be able to:
- Describe the functions of hemodialysis
- Identify causes and risk factors for qualifying for hemodialysis
- Summarize priority nursing interventions before, during, and after hemodialysis
- Explain the hemodialysis procedure
- Predict potential complications of hemodialysis
Take this course and learn a new skill today. Transform your learning with our all access plan.
Transform your learning with our all access plan.Try for Free