In this lesson, we will review what Primary Immunodeficiency is and causes and risk factors for developing this chronic immune disorder. We will go some diagnostic testing along with over signs and symptoms that clients with this disorder may display and then address a variety of nursing interventions and medications used to manage symptoms and potential complications. There are many important client education topics that will also be reviewed in order to help manage and prevent symptoms and infections.
Upon the completion of this lesson, learners will be able to:
- Describe primary immunodeficiency
- Identify the cause of primary immunodeficiency
- Summarize signs and symptoms of primary immunodeficiency
- Identify nursing interventions for treating primary immunodeficiency
- Determine medications used to treat primary immunodeficiency
Take this course and learn a new skill today. Transform your learning with our all access plan.
Transform your learning with our all access plan.Try for Free